Although Valentine's Day is now well behind us, our Morning Finds theme of ROMANCE is still going! We thought the best way to wrap up the month would be with ideas to maintain the romance in your bedroom all year long. Below is our Room of the Month and tips on how you can interpret it into your own home. We love the mix of soft fabrics and punchy colors!
Photo courtesy of Anne Coyle Interiors
1. Faux Fur Throw from Restoration Hardware
2. Velvet Pillow in Aqua from Canvas
3. Capri Velvet in Rosa from Pierre Frey (available to the trade)
4. 531 Headboard from Avery Boardman
5. Audrey Pearlized Gourd Bedside Lamp from Pottery Barn
6. Pitch Blue Paint from Farrow & Ball
7. Chevron Black and White rug from Dash & Albert
8. Brigitte Bedside Table in Light Blue from Bungalow 5
9. Banquette Chrome Bench from Plantation
10. Pink Lido Fabric from Osborne & Little (available to the trade)
Not sure where to start on your own bedroom? As an Interior Designer to help! (Insider Tip: we also get discounts on furniture and fabrics).
Happy Oh La La.